Friday, March 18, 2016

Hazard: I want to be trained by Zidane

Hazard: Saya ingin dilatih Zidane

Real Madrid wants to bring Chelsea star Eden Hazard, to Spain this summer.

Apart from poor performances this season, Hazard is still the main target of Real, according to a report revealed the US.

Mentioned that Real had reached an agreement in principle with the Hazard. Chelsea alone will not remove the star insisted on a price of less than 100 million euros.

The presence of Zinedine Zidane as Real boss referred to as key to the achievement of a transfer deal.

Hazard has recently stated on Tribal Football: "I want to be trained by Zidane. When I was a kid, I saw him play on TV and the Internet for hours."

"I always talk about Zidane, I always try to do everything that he did. But I now feel happy at Chelsea, so this is not earth-shattering news." (Tri / rer)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Dunia Students