Sunday, March 20, 2016

Valentino Rossi-Linda Morselli Rumored broke Up

Rossi-Linda Morselli Dikabarkan Putus

Milan - Ahead of the passing of the new MotoGP season, a less pleasant news hit nine times world champion Valentino Rossi. Movistar Yamaha rider was rumored breakup of the Italian model, Linda Morselli.

Reported by autoevolution, and Linda Rossi dropped out after a pre-season test at Sepang, Malaysia earlier this year. Until now the two sides have not yet confirmed whether or not this rumor but social media accounts and Linda Rossi no longer showing new photographs of their togetherness.

The reason behind the breakup Rossi and Linda are also unclear. However, Italian media said the two had an argument at the end of January, just before the test in Sepang.

Sources close to Rossi said that he was sad. While Linda chose not to show his grief.

Rossi and Linda have been dating since last five years. Both met first at Misano in Italy MotoGP title in 2007, when Linda became an umbrella girl.

Linda Rossi rupture with quite unfortunate. Not only relationship that has been running for a long time, but they also revealed his intention to raising a family in the future.

3 comments:

  1. I was not happy until i met Dr.Agbazara through these details +2348104102662 OR agbazara@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Agbazara my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more peaceful and romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not happy until i met Dr.Agbazara through these details "WHATSAPP +2348104102662 " OR agbazara@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Agbazara my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more peaceful and romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp +2348104102662 because he is the solution to every relationship problems

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Dunia Students